Translate

Tuesday 22 March 2016

WHO IS BACK IN THE GAME OF TWISTS AND TURNS AND UPS AND DOWNS? AGAIN. BRING IT ON!!

WHO IS BACK IN THE GAME OF TWISTS AND TURNS AND UPS AND DOWNS? AGAIN. BRING IT ON!!

Is anyone there already? What is your reason? Who is this reason for you and why? Do you find it difficult and hard or simple and extremely easy? Have you got your very own recipe that is proven and has been working for you? Would your recommend and or suggest something to others? It is that not knowing that keeps us awake at night and sort of sleepy during the day. We cannot concentrate 100%, we keep making the same mistakes over and over again and things just do not seem right, at the moment? How to get out of this hole? How to help ourselves that we could live happy again and how to find ourselves in our best shape with the passion working for us in our heart and soul? Why, who is hurt keep on hurting others, how to resolve this once and for all? It breaks me apart, it makes me so weak, so out of my sorts. Confused, sad, teary, anything but not strong, happy, satisfied, confident about the world we live in! Please, make me stronger than I am now finding myself, make me stronger than all the problems and difficulties that come my way. In some way, it is really funny how the articles, and the story after story also shows the way our mind works, our inner word. Really interesting find, indeed. When you can fight with the lion, we can throw any advice here and there and with a full confidence, not afraid of any single thing. However, when it is us who need a helping hand, a guidance, a listening and understanding ear, we seem to be swimming in the ocean of sharks. Asking and begging for help, for any advice, for strength, for making us stronger for our enemy, for the ego, for anything that just happened to be standing in our own way. You, the person, who is the big question mark for me at this period of my life. You, the person in question, tell me that you hear my voice, that I have not made a mistake about you, that I was not mistaken for believing and trusting in you. That only the person who has completely given up, is really at lost! Show, that this has not been a waste of anyone's precious time, that love is far stronger that anything can happen to anyone, if only 2 people are willing to be totally open to each other, to the shared word, to the passion, to the creativity, to the children, to the joy, to the contribution, to the shared collaboration together. What I put to the table and what you put to the table, the mix, the delicious and extremely rare, unique mix of our nature, of our character, of our eyes, of our passion, of our creativity, of our past, of our education, of our love, of our experiences, of our smiles, of our story in bed, of our song and tunes we have exchanged together, of all the poetry that is out there only to be grasped by us! I could really go on, and you could really sit and think of more. Of the likes of the smell of the first book opening, of all that I like and all that you like. And still, still there would be more and for that I shall be forever grateful. Thank you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment