Translate

Friday 24 August 2012

ASK, ASK, ASK, ASK, ASK


ASK, ASK, ASK, ASK, ASK


Clarity is the power!

WHAT DO YOU WANT??

Act as if (you already know, have, are)!

What would you do if you knew you could not fail ???

What is your heart’s greatest desire? Are you willing to go for it? Listen to your intuition.

I have 2 passions right now at the moment in my life and I am concentrating on them every single each day. And I am moving one step further to fulfilling them and making them my reality, daily. I can see clues everywhere I go because I look for them!

When you know exactly what you want, when you are clear about what you are after, your brain will lead you to the people, situations, places, circumstances, opportunities, events that will help you to achieve your goals. This is called RAS (google for more details!).

Writing down your goals is very helpful in that that it says: Hey there, look here, he/she means it!! Better go to work and keep at it! This person knows what he/she wants and goes for it!


  • ·         If you cannot manage 1 scope of ice-cream, how are you going to cope with 2 scopes??


  • ·         If you did not know what you wanted to achieve in your life, how would you know when you get there?

  • ·         Model the behaviour yourself, the one you want to see in others! It will rub off on them!


  • ·         What you resist – persist!


SHOW THAT YOU REALLY, REALLY MEAN IT!!

Please, share here with others about what YOU ARE AMING AT NOW.
Thank youJ
Be back in a couple of days again..
All The Best

2 comments:

  1. I just like the helpful info you supply in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again right
    here regularly. I am somewhat sure I'll be told a lot of new stuff proper here!

    Good luck for the following!

    ReplyDelete