Translate

Friday 3 August 2012

READING


READING

I myself am hooked for life! J In re: to books, that is! The books are part of me now; they are what I am made of while drinking an organic carrot juice !!

Read Every Day.

Choose carefully what you are going to read. Pick subject that makes you feel better, provides you with information and insights. Select wisely. Books that give you knowledge, help you dig deep down inside yourself and make you think!! Personal development books. Books that challenge you on many levels and stimulate your brain.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT YOUR BRAIN HAS AN ULIMITED POWER ?? Well, now you know…

WHAT     ARE     YOU     GOING     TO     DO    ABOUT     IT     ?     ?     ?

Miss a meal but never miss a book! Never miss a day without reading!

Books are your Free Resources!

2 books a week = 1.000 in 10 years!!

So..  I would suggest that you read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read and read………………..

What are your favourites books, titles, topics?

Please, let me know! Tons appreciated!!

Much love to you all and many thanks J And enjoy your reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment