Translate

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Soul Mate(s)

Soul Mate(s)

I have met him. Yes.
I know He was my Soul Mate Love.
He is my Soul Mate.
I adored everything about our 'collision'. All ups and downs and more and all in between!

To me, meeting this person felt like coming home, coming back from where I came and I was meant to return to at the end. Feeling I have never felt before and ever since. At last. And finally.

And embrace it. Well, my soul anyway.

He has influenced me in many ways and provided me with open questions about myself as a person and as a woman that only I can know the answers to! And I made sure he knew! I thanked him. I realize that it is all a matter of timing. 5 years from now…

Now, we all have soul mates. They are all around us. And to some, it may be a surprise – there can be more than one. You may have heard the saying that goes something like this – there are people who teach us a lesson or two, they are also people who stay with us for a season AND there are people who stick with us for a lifetime, too!!

Your task is to differentiate and find out who is who.

I believe my soul mate finds his way, whatever it is. If he did, that would be all well and good. If the opposite was the case, then I did not miss out on much…, did I??

Go out there and keep looking for your soul mates. No one is an island. We are meant to socialize and enjoy each other’s company. Relationships are the second most important aspect in your life. Start by loving and knowing about yourself (that is the first most important thing you do in your life) in order to attract and commit to others!

Loving one another is our reason, our purpose for living!

And hey you there, you know who you are – I really, really like you!


Thank you  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment