Translate

Sunday 13 March 2016

This is a HARDCORE (& Charles Bukowski)

This is a HARDCORE

Yes, this is a hardcore. That would pretty much sums it all up!

The poems and the songs, the tunes, the paintings, the arts that all speak up for themselves in the name of ours!








You know what I mean, you know exactly what I mean by this! This has been the story of our lives, right to the last comma. The feelings are so strong, so wild, so intense, so emotional, you cannot just help yourself! You want and you feel with all the beats of your body that something is just about to happen. How are you going to go about this? When you want to talk to somebody, you do call, you do chat, you do get in touch in any way just to listen to his/her voice, just to make sure this person is doing great, just to make them happy the way they like and prefer! We should swim in love, we should swim in and with happiness, with passion, with emotions, with all that makes us humans! People who have standards, who know exactly what they want and they go after this no matter what! When you cannot get this song or this or that out of your head, so, then, what are you supposed to be doing? When you both are open-minded! When you are open to the other and vice versa. When you know each other very well, for a long time, when you want and do trust each other.

In words of Charles Bukowski himself:
Eyes. Those damn eyes fucked me forever.”
Look, let me put it this way: with me, you’re number one and there isn’t even a number two.”
When you find someone who doesn’t annoy the shit out of you; hold them tight and close – never let them escape.”
“…I will remember the kisses
our lips raw with love
and how you gave me
everything you had
and how I
offered you what was left of
me,
and I will remember your small room
the feel of you
the light in the window
your records
your books
our morning coffee
our noons our nights
our bodies spilled together
sleeping…”
(Charles Bukowski)

I want to be with you, it is as simple, and as complicated as that.”

(Charles Bukowski)

No comments:

Post a Comment