Translate

Monday 7 March 2016

Change the situation by changing yourself (Changing yourself changes the situation)

Change the situation by changing yourself
(Changing yourself changes the situation)









Profound, right? Not so, not so much at all, actually!
Yes, we understand the concept of it very well, indeed.
Changed situation vs ourselves changed.

I can see the point of what it is going and trying to make for us here. Yesterday was almost a day ago, yet my feelings, my attitude, my mood were all somewhere positioned in a completely different direction as opposed to where they are right now, at the moment. Why is this? Has anything happened? Is it the state I am currently in? Is that you that made me feel this way? How can I change this? How much can I change of this? All of it or just a bit of here and a bit of there? Have you ever felt as if being on a rollercoaster? As if one is is great and everything seems to go ''according'' to a plan and the next you feel gloomy and sad and exhausted from this all? How do get out of this situation? What the f#ck do we have to do in order to get be in step and dance our ways away again? Do you ever feel as if not many people really understand you? Just a few, who are willing and loving enough, souls that feel and are on the same wavelength? Why do I still strongly believe that you are a person I have chatted in the past, we have been so much on the same wavelength, I have had so many connections with you. Please, please, stay and feel this with me again. Should I embrace the current situation and just learn from it? Am I thinking too much, way too much? Tomorrow, the next day, I may feel a bit different. Am I still alive? Am I still hopeful, am I going to be happy again, alone, with this person, with whom? How can I change the situation with the mind that is literally driving me crazy at the moment? Perhaps, I should calm down first and foremost and then deal with this sh#t!! Yeah, perfect timing as usual. I can feel everything and anything in my body fighting against this awkward state I am in. As if in I am not supposed to feel that way. I am just making a big deal out of nothing. Should I put myself in his position, in his shoes? Does he want me, he says so, he says he wants me with a sad face because I hurt him in some way. We would get together, that is for sure, if in a same town, and things would get started. A trip to my country would solve so many question marks? I so care about this, that means so much to me. I did not mean to turn this into a diary thing, yet from time to time, to vent all the emotions is very healthy, indeed, so maybe just for this reason only, people should do this as well, some in their diaries, some by going outside, some by listening to music, some by doing sports, some by talking to a professional. Any way is perfect as long as it serve the purpose for the current situation to this person who is struggling and fighting with demons in a mind's clothes. Let me help you, you, the person who is on my mind for the most part of the day. Things may get better and easier. You are not going through them alone, if with me. We can and we should always work together. Take my hand and trust me, get serious on subject that really do matter and I will promise you you will not regret a thing! This is my word and I stand by it, always. Always!!

4 comments:

  1. why do you think that that person needs or want your help ? why do you think that that person cares about you ? why do you think the person in your mind most of the day is that person ?
    Reading your lasts post the answers are obvious. You're NOT losing your mind ... that person is an asshole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Speaking from the experience ?

      Delete
  2. yes, I've lived it and I've witnessed it so many times that I cannot count them: It is my job now.

    I've been there. I was completely blind about very obvious things that everybody around me could see very clearly. I didn't listen to those people that DID cared about me and I hurt them so much.
    I was saying things like "X needs me", "I have to help X", "I feel it", "is my destiny". It was so real to me.... but it was just a fantasy in my mind... and it was all about ME... I wasted years of my life, becoming the worst of me. I made the life of those beautiful people that loved me very EGOTISTICALLY miserable..... it was all about ME... just ME... and some of those beautiful souls that were close to me, just for love, are gone for ever... and I could not even tell them "sorry"... just because of ME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for your comment! You have obviously learnt from this experience and that is the point here, in my opinion. Well done to you!!

      Delete