Translate

Sunday 27 March 2016

The ROCKET SCIENCE

The ROCKET SCIENCE

This is a rocket science.
This is not a rocket science.
So, what do you think? So, what would you say about this?

We could think over and over this subject and what would be the solution? What would be the answer to our question? Are you the type of person who thinks hard and long enough in order to find a suitable way how to go about this all? Would you ask somebody for a help? If so, who would that be and why? Can we make things just a little bit easier, not that difficult at all? Why would we be making things more difficult than it is necessary? If we could just let go and relax and see things as easy as they really are. Yes, I do admit that not everything is as easy as a butter, yet for the most part, people have been the ones who are standing in their own way! If we could maybe just trust a little bit more, those around us, then maybe we would relax a little bit more and enjoy the life just a little bit more, too! Just try and apply and see how this would work for you! I am your friend, I am not your enemy. And I have always been like that, please, see this, feel this, know this! This is the truth as it can get, any truer is not even possible! I desire you to trust me, I want you to trust me, I need you to trust me. How can I prove this to you? What else can I do? We do already know this is not a rocket science. I promise to do my part and you can do your own part. We are not going to make a rocket science out of this if this is not absolutely needed! As soon as this is possible, things should get started and going on smoothly and nicely. I wish for all the people to make the best of everything that have on their mind, and they have been granted with. Not to make too much trouble about things that really do not matter but make sure they give their best of times and their best attention to people and things that really do matter, the ones that make up our life. Like the pieces of puzzle that put together make a beautiful whole picture! How can actions speak louder than words? What action can speak up nice and loud for you? What would work for you? A text message? A phone call? A song? An article? A meeting? And a personal connection? A personal touch? A personal hug? A personal message in a form of a letter? I would like that, so very much! To make sure you know this, you know what I feel, you know that I mean well and honestly. And to let each other know that we are not going to make a rocket science out of nothing at all! Because we are not going to make a rocket science, at all! Many things and stuff can represent a difficult task for us, for children it could mean this or that, and for the adults this or that. For women many things can mean problems and troubles as well as for the men. Older people, for example. Physical problems, psychological problems. Please, help me to be stronger in this area, please, help me, to be stronger for you, please, help me to be stronger for the people I care about and are important for me! Please, please, and pretty please again! I will be back! Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment