Translate

Friday 4 March 2016

Come Closer to Me. (2)

Come Closer to Me. (2)










I want to be yours.

One person who deeply touches your soul.

I want you to own me.

I want you to cherish me.

I want you to eat from me.

I want you to drink from me.

I want to be kissed by you.

And I want to be missed by you.

I want your fingerprints
all over me, again
and all over again.

I want to be cuddled up with you.

I want to be hugged by you.

I want to be held by you.

I want to snuggle.

I want to surrender.

I want to embrace.

I want to be freely
vulnerable with you.

I want you to touch me,
to touch me everywhere.

I want your lips to wander anywhere
and you to get lost
somewhere in me.

I want to belong to nobody but you.

I want.

I want.

I want.

Someone with whom
you so much feel
on the same wavelength.

Someone who
you so much feel
to be on the same page with.

Someone you so much feel
ready to love
and be loved in return by.

Someone who
has such a creative,
beautiful soul inside.

Someone who you feel
wants to open up.

Really open up to you.

Someone who wants
to hold you tight
all night
and even harder
upon awakening
in the morning
and you want
the very same thing.

Someone who you want to trust.

With all your heart.

Someone who you so much
wish things to work out
for you both.

Someone who you want
so much to be patient
with you.

Someone who you are going to meet.

Face to face.

Talk about everything and all.

Repetition, pretty please.

Someone who wants
to show his affection for you.

Through that song,
through something that only
you two would understand.

Something that connects
only the both of you together.

Someone who wants
to be loved by you.

Forever.


Someone who has been
your inspiration,
your creative muse.

Someone who is gentle
and sensitive
and creative and smart,
bad ass and good looking,
and insane.
A dangerous combination.

Someone who you
so desperately
want to hang out with again.
And again.
Finally.

Someone who likes you a lot.

Someone who you care about.

And someone who cares about you.

I have been waiting
patiently.

I am waiting,
patiently.

For you.

Awaiting you.

For us. For us both.

I love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment