Translate

Saturday 12 March 2016

Collaboration & Contribution

Collaboration & Contribution

How do you feel when you connect with someone you want to and care about?
How do you feel when you collaborate with someone you want to and care about?
How do you feel when you contribute to/with someone you want to and care about?
How do you feel when you communicate to/with someone you want to and care about?









I so would like to connect and collaborate and contribute and communicate with you. Something that we would work on and have fun with and create together, by your own name and by my own name. Something that we could call our very own creation that never ceases to amaze! It is going to be something so unique, so in our own name. Some part of me is going to be connected to some parts of you. I cannot even imagine what this creation of ours is going to be! Just beautiful, amazing, cool, kind. Have you ever felt that feeling of excitement when something nice is just about to happen and you are so ready to go for it? Let this happen soon, very soon! I have things to bring to the table and you have things to bring to the table. When life gives you lemons, when life gives you a cake, when life gives you a ladder, when life gives you a bed of roses, when life gives you a bed of nails, when lifes hands you struggles, when life gives you strawberries, when life provides you with smiling people, when life gives you grumpy fellows, when you are given all you need, when you are granted all you want, when you have nothing than your naked body and soul, when everything is given to you on a silver platter, when you have ideas, but no energy to make them into reality, when you have just realized that life is so not f*cking easy! Life is so precious, life is so short, life is so the way you make it so! How I would like to be with you right now and creating and contributing. To be close to you again and to feel safe, when you hold me tight all night and even harder upon awakening. This and that, the things I want to do with you this evening, tomorrow morning, tomorrow afternoon, and the day after tomorrow and the day after and the day after. We have been on each other's mind, the more we interact, the deeper it gets. I feel you feel the same, I feel you would like the same things. I know this! We, us, in the same room, the energy flowing all over the place! Lets get this going sooner rather then later, please! When you let your mind wander and I let my mind wander and then they collide and a magic is just about to happen! Trust this and trust me as I want to trust you! I am wishing for hearing your voice again, for speaking and talking on the phone, for meeting you, for showing you around all the beauty, for making you happy in every way! I am not sleeping any more, I want things to be happening at the high speed that is comfortable for us both! When you touch my body while you touch my soul, and when I touch your soul by touching your body! Passion that connects our souls together, the eye contact that connects the hearts, and the energy that is flowing through our veins. This and more is so close to us now, to reachable, to near by. Just awaiting us to take the lead and start the machine, stir in the right direction and sail this boat!!! Yes, oh yes! Thank you to my readers for reading, a real thank you and appreciation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment