Translate

Sunday 27 March 2016

MIND over MATTER

MIND over MATTER








I cannot stress this enough how much I feel this topic to be of a strong importance. Our mind is directly connected to our body and vice versa, our body is directly connected to our mind, from the beginning of all ages. I am pretty sure you have experienced this first hand, with your own experiences, on your very own journey through life. It may start with a simple 'illness' and then go on to a very bad headache, etc. And then continue on to a mental problems. Or it may start with a stress at work, at home, with friends that will lead to an illness later on. As bad as it may sound or as simple as it may sound, this is how our bodies and minds work, hand in hand, in cooperation. Take care of your body and your mind will thank you. Take care of your mind and your body will thank you for this. I am pretty sure most of us have been experiencing this in one way or the other. It can start with the simple 'illness' and than leads to something more dangerous. This post has been writing the second time around as my laptop suddenly froze and it did not save my data. I could stress over this and most definitely bring myself to some kind of tension, something that I do not really need, no, thank you! I have fallen the victim of this. Sometimes we can be exposed to things that are not good for us for such a long time, without us even noticing this and then all of a sudden, something appears or happen to us, to our physical side and part and it is almost impossible to take it all back now. So what do we do in this moment? Are we going to regret things we have done, are we going to freak out, or what? When the stress level is so high, somewhere, something in our body has to respond to this. Where, why and how is in the question. But I would suppose it will not be holding a warning sign for us to see and to read. Prevention, taking care of our body as well as of our mind must be the key here. I will do my part, take a rest after some long and exhausting days and will get mentally and physically ready for tomorrow. The same I also wish for you. Strong body and good health. Because the health is the wealth. What could be there to help us with all this? Perhaps, a mediation, a yoga, some kind of exercises, a loving and understanding person right next to us, a good and healthy food, lots of water, happy thoughts, mental and physical stimulation, fresh air, positive vibration and vibes, books, music, friends, family. Healthy mind, the mind that is sharp in every age, the one that remembers datas, recalls precious moments is a gift in itself. No money could ever be able to pay and repay you for this. We can do puzzles, any word searches to keep our mind, and then body, in a perfect shape. I am wondering, what does it for you? Please, share! What keeps you healthy, happy and wise no matter what? Are there any people involved in the recipe? What do you do in the mornings, during the day, and in the evenings? This article could go on and on, plus with the part that was not saved, there would be even more, yet I promised to get ready for tomorrow, to lay down my sleepy body and my restless mind on the pillow and dream lots of sweet dreams. Thank you for your time and reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment