Translate

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Being vulnerable & feeling vulnerability

Being vulnerable & feeling vulnerability








Have you ever been vulnerable?
Have you ever felt vulnerable and felt the real vulnerability of yours or of somebody close to you?
What do you think about this and what do you think about this?

This is so close to me and with every step, with every breath, with every experience of mine, I feel the deep and true importance of being vulnerable and feeling vulnerability at its best! The person is beautiful because this person let himself or herself feel, feel everything, feel the love, feel the sadness, feel the energy, feel the price of being vulnerable, feel the price of feeling vulnerability. I would recommend to everyone that they go and be vulnerable, to yourself, with yourself and to those they love and they care about. This experience totally and absolutely transform the whole person. The person before this act is a different one to the one before the act. The person has changed, for the better! Life can be hard sometimes, I am sure you would agree with me. This can make us harder, more strict with ourselves and with others. Do not let this happen to you. Let it make you softer and let it make you appreciate your life more! When you are being nobody but yourself, when you feel no need to compare yourself or your life to anybody else or to anybody else's. When you truly open up, you show all your weak points, you open up your wounds with a total knowledge that the person at the other end would not judge you, would not laugh at you, would not compare you! This person will take you as you are, no judgement, with all the flaws and warts and all! And you are going to be the same for this very person. The question is, who is this person for you? Where is she or he? Do you feel this person is going to be willing to open up to you the same way you have done to and for them? When you feel no shame about your insecurities, when you do not shy away from this subject, when you do not run away from being vulnerable and feeling the real sense of vulnerability! I have done this and I am open to and willing to do this again, and I have also the person I care about a lot, very much, do this to me and with me. It has felt absolutely wonderful, and I would say the person in question felt totally amazing afterwards. And I would be so keen on doing this with you again and again and all over again! So up for it, so willing, so obliging, so eager! We could have sessions of nothing but just this? Lovely! When you once told me that you hardly show somebody your unfinished stuff, it is rare, in your words, and I felt so privileged and so grateful and so honored, because of this thing! I appreciate this very much, indeed! We should all do this more often. It is almost clearing. The effect and the impact on our lives is enormous and the benefits priceless. Go and try for yourself and I am very much looking forward to any feedback and experiences you have had with this one. Please, share, comment, pass on the good stuff. Thank you for your presence and for your time you have spent reading. I shall be back again soon! Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment