Translate

Thursday 24 March 2016

EMPATH

EMPATH












Who is Empath?

Empath is the person who feels the feelings and emotions of the other person, even though empath is not going through the similar feelings or emotions of this person. I am an empath. I have been an empath for a long time now. I am not quite sure whether I was born with this or not, but truth is I have a high level of deep feeling for the vibes one person is feeling and experiencing. Especially, the one, he, the person who is very close to me and I hold feelings for! I have known this person for almost 3,5 years and I can sense when he is not very well. The actions he has been doing, the thoughts he has been going through and the emotions he must be experiencing. I am not saying I know what it is that is on his mind, sometimes I can feel this or at least think I can, but not every time! My intuition can also help me in this one! On the other hand, I can literally put myself in his shoes and feel all this dark energy and vibes that may be in him, too! And that hurts for so many reasons! I want to help him, perhaps, show him, not to feel the way he feels if he does not like this. To give him my gentle touch, a kiss on his lips, a gentle stroke, a hug, a snuggle and a cuddle wherever and whenever I can. The empath is capable of feeling feelings of others on such a deep and strong level that it can also be for an empath very energy draining! How to make sure this is not going to happen? Seeing the pictures of anybody or animals or anyone who is hurting is something that I cannot bare! I so want to help, even if just by my little token of something! Everything I do is my little bit of me providing to and for the world! Should we need more of those empathetic people on our earth? How to use this ability for being more, for having more, for giving more, for loving more, for receiving more, for contributing more, for collaborating more, for anything more! Should we just go with the flow, not wait for too long, not to push way too hard, just to stay and be in a flow of all the things that then connect the little ones together to make the whole picture whole again, and the puzzle is done, for good! How people make the best of everything that they have got? All the lessons and experiences, all the characteristic traits, all the troubled sleeps, all the paths they have been on and walked on, all the music they have heard, all the books they have read so far, all the people they have met, all the setbacks, all the truths they have heard and all the lies they have been told to, all the foods they have seen and eaten and the same is with all the drinks! All the people that they care about and all the positions they have been in as a friend, a lover, a teacher, a student, anything and anybody! Where to draw from for an inspiration? How to decide on if and when to contact the person they would love to be with right now, at the moment. Empath can ask questions that others may or may not understand, yet to the empath that is the way they think, feel and live, breathe, speak, sleep, eat, feel love, give and receive love! Being able to put yourself in a shoes of others is a gift that must be truly appreciated on every level. And I thank you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment