Translate

Wednesday 16 March 2016

When the mind is free to choose.....

When the mind is free to choose.....








Whatever! When are we truly free to choose anything, and at any time? Whenever! Whenever? Really? Are we truly our very own enemies and friends at the same time? And what are we going to do about this? Is it to our advantage or disadvantage? What are we doing when the mind is stronger than our own decisions? When you feel so weak, when the energy is so low, when you jump from up and down, when you feel as if being on a rollercoaster? When you are so looking forward to coming back to bed, to coming back to sleep! When you just do not want to give up, when the odds are against you, so, what do you then? When the person you care about very much does not seem to understand or do not want to hear and all you want to do is share all your feelings with this person, from time to time, to stay and to keep in touch. When all the sad things in the world just bring you down and you find it so hard to get up over and over again! When you do not want to lose the time that you both shared. Please, listen up, listen up to me again because I have only nice things to say, really. Really! You must be hurt, perhaps, very hurt. I do not believe people want to hurt others. We are meant to collaborate, to connect, to communicate, to help each other, to contribute to each other's life in good ways! I beg the one who is guiding me, my soul, to show me the way, the right way how to approach. Please, help me to get understood, help me to get heard! Should I read your mind, should I let you read my mind? My energy is flowing through my body, through my veins, through my legs, through my hands, through my fingers, through my head, through my hair, through my skin, through my stomach, through my everything that my energy can get through! I have a certain time here, and you have certain time here, none of us knows how long this is going to be for! What does this represent? This time is going so fast, my fingers and my mind keep moving in a fast paced speed and I wish to do this and to do that, with you and alone and together, too, of course! I want to understand you and I want you to understand me. The article is about this one thing and even maybe more? The day after today is the day I would want you to know about in a way that you would appreciate and acknowledge! You really need to know this, you really need to want to hear about this! Do I really know you? Do you know the person I have chatted to and step by step fallen in love with? I know you have too. Do not be so hard on me, do not be so strict with me, I am aware of what exactly I am asking for! I wish for all who are swimming in the same or the similar seas to be heard, to feel the freedom of being yourself with the person that is very important for them! Please, have me in your mind, have me on your phone, get and stay and keep in touch! I have a lot to learn from you and you have a lot to learn from me, from one another, we can learn a plenty of lessons! The touch of my finger on your body, the touch of my hand on your face, the sweet breath near your year, you touching me and me touching you, the sweet sensation in so many ways beautiful, so exciting, to liberating, so gorgeous, so loving, so great and even greater! The line is so close, the line is so drawn close for us. For people who are genuine in their hearts and in their souls. Be and stay strong and you will be happy with yourself and so satisfied with the way you are and behave! I will be grateful if you would. And thank you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment