Translate

Saturday 5 March 2016

Energy fires up (grooving)

Energy fires up (grooving)

Energy is at its highest.
Energy fires up.
Energy at its best.
Energy at is finest.
Energy firing up.

Make it work. I want to trust, I need to trust you. Prove to me that I can trust you!!
Remember when you said my name. My energy was flowing all over my body.
Remember when you first kissed me – my energy was flowing all over my body.
Remember when you mentioned you cooked: a beautiful sound to the ears.

I want us to connect together, in every way, that is!

How does it feel to be so close to someone you feel so good to be around? It is a happy grooving indeed. How can I show you all that is inside of me? All the passion, all the tension, all that makes me who I am, all that craves you, all that is interested in you? When you know exactly what you want, when you have finally made a decision, when all the questions have been answered. When we can learn from all that we have been through together, and still carry on nevertheless. I am who I am, you are who you are. There is so much more that we can do together, that we can create together, there is so much we can contribute, there is so much we can do to collaborate for its best!

For all the people that understand, for all that have been through the similar and took their chance and made everything nice and enjoyable and lovely and groovy happen – congratulations, you are the ones who lead! You have my full attention, you have my energy, you have my time. Please, make me stronger too for all that is on my mind. When you feel you have done anything to make this happen, to let the person you care about made known of what you feel, what you want to say and what keeps you awake at night. The moment when you say to yourself that you are ready to fight to this person, the moment when you do things that are bigger that any words, actions that speak definitely and totally louder than any words in the world! When everything at all sounds just a little bit better, seems and looks just a little bit more pleasant, the books and poetry and lyrics that read just a little bit more interesting. I will do my best to make sure this is going to happen. I also need your help! Will you help me out! Can we be happy and satisfied again? To reach me out, to reach you out, to connect in the most beautiful way.. I am here. I want you to come and see me. Let us make the music again together sound amazing. Thank you for being here. Never ever give up on us – the best is yet to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment