Translate

Friday 4 March 2016

confession: you refuse to blush with shame. (2)

confession: you refuse to blush with shame. (2)


There is a good time to be had & a confession to be made!


"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." 
- Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets 


I want to be yours. 

One person who deeply touches your soul.

I want you to own me. I want you to tempt me. 
I want you to eat me. I want you to drink from me. 
I want to be kissed by you. And I want to be missed by you.
I want your fingerprints all over me, again and all over again.
I want to be cuddled up with you. I want to be hugged by you. 
I want to be held by you. I want to snuggle.
I want to be surrounded to you. I want to embrace you.
I want to be freely vulnerable with you.
I want you to touch me, to touch me everywhere. 
I want your lips to wander anywhere and you to get lost somewhere in me. 

I want to belong to nobody but you.

I want and I want and I want!!!


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, 
in secret, between the shadow and the soul." 
- Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets 


Someone with whom you so much feel on the same wavelength. 

Someone who you so much feel to be on the same page with. 

Someone you so much feel ready to love and be loved by in return. 

Someone who has such a creative, beautiful soul inside.

Someone who you feel wants to open up. Really open up to you. 

Someone who wants to hold you tight all night and even harder upon awakening in the morning and you want the very same thing!! Ahh damn yeah...

Someone who you want to trust. With all your heart. And body. And soul. 

Someone who you so much wish things work out for you both. 

Someone who you want so much to be patient with you. 

Someone who you want to message with.

Someone who you are going to meet. Face to face. Talk about everything and all. And repetition pretty please. 

Someone who wants to show his affection for you. Through that song, through something that only you two can understand. Something that connects only the both of you together. 

Someone who WANTS to be loved by you!! For ever. 

Someone who has been your inspiration, your creative muse.

Someone who is gentle and sensitive and creative and a smart bad ass and good looking and insane. A dangerous combination. 

Someone who you so desperately want to hang out with again. And again. Finally.

Someone who likes you a lot. A LOT, he says!!

Someone who you care about. 

And someone who cares about you. 

Someone who you believe in. 


Now.. I have been waiting patiently. 

I am waiting patiently. For you. 

Awaiting you.

For us. For us both.

I love you.

Get in touch with me as soon as possible! 


"So I wait for you like a lonely house
till you will see me again and live in me.
Till then my windows ache." 
~ Pablo Neruda  




And because you refuse to blush with shame! 

Yes. 

You.

You. Refuse. To. Blush. With. Shame. 


Receiving is harder than giving. 

And comforting you is as important as shaking you up. 

Saying no to others means saying yes to yourself.

You have been sick and tired of being sick and tired. 
NOT any more.
NOT any longer.

You could cry your eyes and ears out. 

You could cut your heart wide open.

You could scream yourself to sleep.

You refuse to sit in a corner.

Giving up is not an option. Giving up is a choice. 

Screw you! Screw the entire world!!

You refuse to blush with a shame...... Yes, you do!

You chose to show your vulnerability. 

You embrace your insecurities.

You prefer to open up. 

You act upon your thinking. 

You learn from your mistakes.

You celebrate your achievements. 

You show your feelings. 

You stand up for your art. 
You are nothing but authentic.

You openly speak up. 

You prove your words.

You are humble in your approaches and opinions.

You chose to be happy!

You declare independence. 

You cherish the little things.

You savour the quiet days /minutes/seconds.

You admit your faults.

You value your time.

You seek only high moments. 

You have high standards for yourself.

You are liberated by your choices. 

You hold no grudges. 

You lead by an example.

You are high on emotions.

You have no judgements.

You care. You so f*cking care!!

And You also let go.....


Fake it till you make it. 

Fall flat on your face. 

Your health is your wealth!

It is what you make of it.



Period.





No comments:

Post a Comment