Translate

Thursday 17 March 2016

St. Patrick's Day (HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!)

St. Patrick's Day
(HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!)

AN IRISH BLESSING
May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU!!

I am hoping you wear something green today, or black for Guinness. I would really like to celebrate with you!

The passion is wonderful. Somehow he has taught me to let go when we were in bed. I was able to melt into his energy in a way I never had. And he was so uninhibited. It was a turn-on, and I felt genuinely wanted. I valued his passion – our passion that we shared. That is special.


The feeling when we share this day together, this day that I so like and so enjoy and the one that is one of my favourites. When all the city turns green and seeing all the happy and smiley people, everyone enjoying and having fun, eating and drinking and talking and smiling and chatting to people, perhaps even hugging and anything that we would like to be doing together, me and you, us, together! This festive day that is just meant to be enjoyed with every beat, with every heart and soul and every body, of you and me! Listening to our favourite music and telling jokes, have a chilled out day. When we are so enjoying each other company and could not get enough of it, at all! When this day stays in our souls forever. When we appreciate every bit of it, the culture, the people, all the good stuff, all the good vibes, all the good music & all the good poetry! When we hold hands and are all nice and cozy and snuggled up! When we feel the energy of this day flowing through our veins. When I see the sprinkle in your step and a star in your eye and you can see the same in mine! I can literally hear the Irish music, the dancing and the laugh of the surrounding people. May this day connects with you and me in a meaningful way, may you feel what I feel and when we feel the souls of each other. This is what matters most, this is what the life is about, this is why this world is spinning around. What is the sense of breathing, of seeing each other, feeling each other, touching each other, hugging and kissing each other, be ready for each other! Understand each other and listen to and for each other! Thank you, and thank you again and thank you once more!



No comments:

Post a Comment