Translate

Wednesday 2 March 2016

LADDER AGAINST THE WALL

LADDER AGAINST THE WALL


You can help out and put a ladder against a wall for someone, yet he/she has to climb it up himself/herself!
Have you ever been drawn to some country and literally pulled towards it at every time?!
Have you ever thought of someone and felt being totally linked to this person?
How could ever words describe such states and such feelings?
What is going on in one's mind? Incredible stuff indeed! Everyone can tell of their own story. Yet, I could not help but wonder to ask you. To wonder about you and with you. To dream with you and to dream big, real big, that is! Why pulling one away?
When the line between us could and is so thin, so worth the wait, so worth the time, so worth the effort, so worth the energy! How would we recognize the free spirited ones? It is happy doing what he/she is doing, where she/he is currently at, etc. And you are this person to me, yet I know you cannot make it on your own. Why and how could I let this happen to you, and to us? When stubbornness hits, it can even breaks walls with the rocks. How much care should one show to the other in order to make sure and let them know that there is more to this and that, to anything at all, really!
Let the person be themselves and you can see their real face and experience their true soul. To understand someone, the other person, to understand you is what I am interested in and what interests me the most. When our mind wonders, we wonder, truly, too! We can absorb so many things when we are really open to accepting and observing. It hurts me that you cannot and do not want to see this, I really want you to understand this and more! How I wish you could! Sometimes I feel so lost and not sure of anything, not sure what to do next! And then I can feel full of energy and full of ideas.
This country, this mentality, this person, this everything will always stay with me. I cannot help it, I even think that in some way I even want this to be that way. To love and lost or to never love and lost? What could this get over it?
Is there any place, any person you are so linked with and to, so connected on a deeper level? I really wish there was! A free spirited person is one for me. What is he going to teach me and what am I going to learn from him? A lot! A plenty of lot! And much, much more!
Never ever give up on us! We have been through a lot! This days, weeks, months, years – this cannot be ever understood in 14 days!
This is really just a free flow writing. Yet, everything here is here for a reason! Let me get close to you, let me get even closer to you and I will make sure you know this is going to be beautiful, just and only beautiful!
Thank you so much for reading. The readers are my inspiration, the reason I am doing this! May you find enough reasons too.....
And thank you for showing up in my life in all those forms you have proven to me so well!




No comments:

Post a Comment