Translate

Saturday 19 March 2016

STOP sign

STOP sign


Stop sign can have a lot of meanings, of course! One of them is the sign we can spot on the roads while driving, cycling, walking, etc. However, the sign I have in my mind here is the one you use for yourself in any moment you need to say a stop to something or to somebody in your life for a good cause! Also, I can see this stop sign as a turning point in some way that totally and absolutely changes the course of your life! When someone has passed away recently. This has happened to me, one musician has died and it felt like a total shock. A lovely, humble, friendly, talented human being leaves this place and go onto live somewhere else? I did not know this person in a real life very well, nevertheless, the news has totally made me stop what I was doing and re-think my life on every level. The person I care a lot about, his voice on the phone, my memories, my dreams, my thoughts, the things I would like to do with him and to him, to feel him again close to me and him to feel me again close to him, the feeling of being safe in each other's company and presence. The music, the room, the beautiful city, the food, the drinks. Then, my closest ones, the cat I so deeply missed and would never go a day without not thinking of her. I am cut open and bleeding. You are missed. And then back again to this guy I have been talking about so often. You are needed! Can you hear this, a woman wants to talk to you, woman wants to make a connection with you again, a woman wants to hear your voice again, a woman wants to make you happy, and a woman wants you to make her happy. A woman is asking for your feedback on this or on that. And that woman is me!! People can be afraid or scared for so many reasons, and perhaps the ones we would consider minor represent a huge problem in their own eyes! I am so weak, sometimes, and asking for help does not mean a person is a failure. To me, it means that they are actually strong enough to ask for help, to know they are surrounded by people who they can really rely on for a piece of advice. Are you low, are you so down? Have you given up on your life, on yourself, on the passion that you so love? Have you got not enough time for the music, for the time that is priceless once you know the real value of it? How often does one get so lucky to have a humble, patient, loving, genuine person close to them, who can open their eyes again so they can feel and think and smell everything all over again? Some can get lucky once in a lifetime. To some, however, this is never going to come! My voice and my hands can be shaking but til I am still here, I ought to fight for what I feel is important, needed, life-changing. When two people connect on a level only they both can understand, everyone can tell you their own version of the story, but theirs would be always unique, always prettier one, always more passionate, always with music they both love and enjoy and at their own time and at their own place. This is just the way it is, this is just how the world works and is turning around. I am hoping and never giving up on you because I feel with all my beating what is worth, and THIS must be fought over and over again! Hope you enjoy it, too. I do know you do! Thank you, and thinking of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment