Translate

Wednesday 2 March 2016

When you can say nothing at all....

When you can say nothing at all....






What does it mean when you can say nothing at all? With you, with us? When words are not enough or when words and not needed at all? When only the look in your eyes will suffice, when even the hug will do, a smile, a stroke, a touch, a gentle shake can all take place! I would like to be with you, to smile at you, to laugh with you, to listen to music with you, to eat with you, to do crazy stuff with you, to drive with you, to be happy with you,...
The music, the poetry, the writing, the art in any form for that matter, all this is telling us something when even the words can come short. How can this be? Has it ever happened to you when only the look could speak a million and a million of words?
There are many ways to get a hold of me and you, there are many ways to reach me! The ability to read between the lines, the ability to understand anything without speaking or opening the mouth, without even listening for the words! That is a gift, a talent, something we should appreciate and not take for granted, for sure!
How many times have we talked and chatted together and how many ways have we used to communicate between each other? When you say nothing at all, when only and just your eyes make a connection or your lips slightly move and we can still yet manage to know what the other say. Am I too complicated or am I too easy to understand? Would you care even though no words are going to be truly spoken? I absolutely adore when you DO things, or say things, and then myself trying to figure them all out and find a meaning in this all, or translating what your mind has been up to for all this time!
And especially the Doing part is something I would like to point out by talking about it. Yes, we have all heard the saying actions speak louder than words! No one ever wants to be lied to, ever! Do you do your best and do you do even more than you have promised to yourself and others? Do you keep your words? Is there a white lie somewhere in the air? No problem, you say!
When we say/speak things and then we really mean it! I have a lot of things to tell you, to share with you, to speak about with you, to chat over with you. Many things are just at the tip of my tongue to burst out!!
Or when I think of you, I know you can do more, you can be more, I want to trust you, and I do respect you. Your personality is a chemistry for me, at its purest of all forms. Simple, yet so profound and complex!
We do have a lot in common, too! When I already know the way you think and the way you speak and the way you approach life.
I would really like to hold your hand and feel it, so you can feel me and you will know that you can trust me and I do trust you as well! That is so beautiful, is it not? What have you been thinking and what are you thinking right now? What is going on in your mind? What is actually on your mind, right now? And upon waking up in the morning? Can it be changed or should it be changed? Would you like it the way it is or not? I really do hope that we can make it successfully all through it and come out stronger than ever before!
Everyone should have to feel happy in every way possible and even unimaginable :-)

Thank you for your time you have spent reading it! Much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment