Translate

Tuesday 15 March 2016

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!


One of my favourite festive days! The 17th, March. How I want to celebrate this together with you! All the parade, all the greens, all the black, all this and more, with you! There could be photos taken, there could be videos taken, there could be picture painted, there could be song sung on and about this very day! Come closer to me and I am going to whisper in your hear all the things I want to do with you and to you on this St. Patrick's Day! Have you got any ideas? How would you like to celebrate? What would you love to be doing? There are many ways, many places to go to, many foods to try and eat, many drinks to try and eat, many songs to sing along to! Or we can just chill and relax and unwind in your bed, in my bed, in our bed. We can talk about everything, we can talk funny, we can talk serious, we can mean business, we can go down to a real business, we can pretend, we can be happy and cheerful, and smiley, we can be up to anything that our minds conceive, we can plan or we can be spontaneous, we can play hard and work harder or we can work hard and play even harder! Everything and anything is allowed in our universe! Everything has green in our minds! We can create and make a detailed plan or we can just play around and go with the flow, with the flow of all the things that surround us! Anything that comes to your mind? Is there anything that you can come up with that would engage all of our senses? Anything that would mess up with our minds and bodies and souls, in a good way, that is, of course! I am so tired, would you like to cuddle up with me, would you snuggle up with me? How much love can we share together? Hoping to hear your voice again, feeling so good afterwards! And I know you do to!! Can we be gentle with each other again, that is what seems to do the magic! It calms you down and it stirs me up, and again, all in a good way! We do this to each other, the feelings and emotions that help us both grow in a most meaningful way, you stir me up as a person, and I slowly calm you down. The best possible versions of ourselves. I need your energy, I crave it. Show me, that you need mine, as well. Please, prove it with a sign that is loving (you know what I mean!) and that I understand. I will be waiting. The question of starting the family is so, just so beautiful. Thank you! I will write and write and write and I will write some more! So this goes viral. And we can collaborate together very soon! How I wish and I feel so grateful to be alive and healthy and the same for you! The most important things in life cannot be bought by money, they have to be felt by heart, they have to be felt by our souls, together! May it be shown to you by me, I could not possibly wish for more than this! Is this crazy, is this insane, is this mad? Maybe, but that is me, and you is you and we are all in this together! So, thank you very much dear St. Patrick's day for showing me and introducing me to all the wonders that you have, for all the traditions, for all the love, for all the sweets, for all the music, for all the food, for all the drinks. For everything! Touch me again the way you only can, touch my soul in a way that only you can touch! Can you completely give up yourself to me and trust me totally? I certainly can deal with that! The days, the hours, the sooner we can jump on the horse, the sooner we can enjoy the amazing ride! That is for sure and I can promise you that you will not be disappointed. As always, thank you! Thank you so very much!!





No comments:

Post a Comment