Translate

Friday 18 March 2016

And then there is a day after the day that was in it

And then there is a day after the day that was in it









How did it go? How do you feel? I hope you are happy! What was the best moment of it all? What are your thoughts right after the big day for you? What are your memories? People could have mixed feelings and emotions. About many things. Carry on, do not ever, ever, ever give up on us! Let me talk to you. Let me talk things through with you. There is a way, I know this and I can feel it. What are we doing right after a day after the day that was in it? Are we still celebrating? Are we sulking? Are we feeling say? Are we feeling happy? What are you doing? Sleeping? Working? Relaxing? Just chilling out? Do you do any cleaning? What are the plans? What are we doing tomorrow and the day after tomorrow? What is the battle of the ego? Could you win over yourself? Could you be stronger? Would you like that? Would you like to feel me again? Do you have still some energy left? Can you talk, breathe, go, can you carry on a conversation? Or are you just so very exhausted? So tired, so without energy? I would love to help you. Please, tell me how, how can I be of some help to you? I am ready and I am willing. Have the people learnt their lessons? The teacher wants to teach and the student want to learn, this is the way it is. One cannot help this but just go forward and do it. We are still work in progress, we still have a lot of work to be doing now and tomorrow. If only you would see it the same way. I am sorry I cannot do more at the moment, or can I? Do let me know. I really, really want to know! Do people know about their decisions or do they learn by mistakes? Do questions really solve all the problems? Do questions really help and find answers to the solutions we have been looking for? What to write about so one feels he or she has help the people around him or her, he or she has done his or her part in contributing to the society in a meaningful way. Things are not usually that hot as they are eaten! When you have a plan and something unexpected just gets in a way. So then what? Are you on your own? Are you able to talk to somebody and ask for help? Are you willing to admit, you are not an island, you do, really, need help, you do want a touch of him, a kiss of him, a hug of him, a snuggle of him. To dance with him in a passionate way, to ask the right questions and at the right time! I want to have a baby with you, I would love to have your baby! Yes, you asked and I answered! This must go viral, all the news and all the feelings. I have to speak up, and you must know about this, how could this go on unheard and unspoken and untold about? How could this possibly be happening? A couple of words, a couple of songs, a couple of poems that all lead to a point when we are at now, where we are now standing. To be honest and open and fragile and vulnerable, to be happy with and about yourself, to be so much in love together! When there is something or somebody who open your heart wide open, who open your soul wide open, who open your body wide open and last but not lease someone who open your eyes and ears wide open, so then hold on to this person and never let go!! Never!!!! Thank you, as always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment