Translate

Friday 30 August 2013

Take the last breath.....


Take the last breath.....











This post has been written once by yours truly. However, it has never been published as it got lost. As simple as that!

So, I am going to go for it and give it my best shot one more time.

The real idea behind this title was actually the realization of the importance of the time and all that is associated with it.

I have been writing about things and places and people and meetings and conferences and seminars and classes and food and drinks and friends and lovers and children and all that that we would like to do or make or say or think about or talk about or speak about or even chat about under the circumstance that are time is limited here. And it certainly is limited. It is pretty much limited.

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be doing?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be thinking about?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, who would I be thinking of and about?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be saying?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be making of myself?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be making?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be speaking about?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, who would I be speaking to?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be singing?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, who would I be singing to?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be dancing to?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, who would I be dancing with?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be talking about?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be wishing for?

If I was given the very last breath of mine, what would I be dreaming about?


How would you use your very last breath?

Just imagine there would be only couple of days left for you.

Would you do anything differently?

Perhaps, would you start eating healthily?

Perhaps, would you start exercising?

Perhaps, would you start partying?

Perhaps, would you start eating different food?

Perhaps, would you drink different drinks?

Perhaps, would you be more open minded, if not already, if you so desire?

Perhaps, would you start going on more dates?

Perhaps, would you apologize to somebody?

Perhaps, would you be more appreciative of the surroundings close to you?

Perhaps, would you be more grateful?

Perhaps, would you be more helpful?

Perhaps, would you being studying again?

Perhaps, would you start writing in your journal?


To me, when you feel the finish is close, the finish is nearby, many people to meet and to talk to, to close your account, to say good byes, to clean up after yourself, to get the deposit, to return the key, etc. you have a certain feeling deep inside. And a lot of confusion can appear on the surface as well.

And yes, of course, you want to use this period, this time as best as you can.

When one door closes, another certainly opens up for you as well simultaneously.

To anyone, as well as myself, the opportunity can have many faces. The same applies for instance to this article. This article could be written in so many ways and still there will be a space for an improvement, a huge one as it is.

People differ in so many aspects. As many people there are, there always are going to be differences in thinking, in approaching things and people and meetings and arrangements, and they are also going to be a huge spots in regards to considering questions such as this topic’s article suggests.

Maybe when things do not really work out for us the way we wish they would, perhaps then we would be really ready to appreciate when they actually work for us in a way we would wish them to go and to be.

What can we expect from such an experience?

People, us, are only going to be happy under the following conditions:

Did we love?

Have we been loved in return?

Did we serve?

Did we live?

Have you really lived?

Have we really lived fully and passionately and happily and successfully?

Did we practise compassion?

Did we practice forgiveness?

Did we practice appreciation on its all possible levels?

Did we practice gratitude on its all possible levels?

Did we find the passion of ours?

Did we find the love of our life?

Did we make friends?

Did we enjoy the nature?

Did we enjoy the beauty?

Did we enjoy children?

Did we enjoy animals?

Did we enjoy healthy food?

Did we enjoy great drinks?

Did we explore some other different cultures?

Did we learn a foreign language?

Did we learn to sing?

Did we learn to dance?

Did we learn to read and write?

Have we helped someone who would never be able to repay us back in return, someone who has not even the slightest idea of us helping them at all?

Did you find a cause you truly and passionately support and believe in?

Did you raise somebody?

Did you leave a legacy? What is it about? Who is involved? Is it still going on and strong? Can it be carried on upon your arrival?

Thank you for reading! Much appreciated.

As to my very own surprise, this article of mine has significantly changed from the one I wrote previously, to say the least. The state of mind is a serious business of its own, that must be very true right now at this very moment and this very minute.


(1012 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment