Translate

Friday 30 August 2013

Friends/Lovers vs Lovers/Friends

Friends/Lovers vs Lovers/Friends







Yesterday one of my articles was not published. And the reason, you may be (or not!) asking is profoundly simple! I lost it. Yes, I lost my article (precisely the internet connection) just a second before I was meant to hit the publish button. And surprise, surprise, the day before the same thing happened again. You would have thought I may have learnt from my previous mistakes, but nope, no I have not learnt as it seems to be the case. But today, yep, today, it is going to be different. And also the days after that would be the same, the same success, that is, I mean.

Things are coming close to the finish line, close to the end for me.

Something new is opening up for me, a new chapter is coming up for me.

I can feel it in my very bones.  

This today’s subject is brand new. I am also going to be returning to my unpublished article from yesterday, today!

The title of today’s topic is very dear to me as I have been challenged by the whole and entire experience for some time now.

What do I have in mind exactly?

Our friends and/or our lovers.

Could those groups be actually the same ones, the same people, the same characters, the same personalities, the same souls, the same minds, the same hearts, the same bodies, the same brains, the same persons?

Can your lover become your friend?

Can your friend become your lover?

Can lovers become friends at all?

Can friends become lovers?

Yes, sure, there must be a fine line between the two of them.









Some stand strong by the opinion of the fact that if the two people become friends after being emotionally and physically involved in each other and together and all of a sudden they become friends (not lovers anymore) then they were not really in love with one another.

Now, having a little broaden view on the entire topic, we could also state that yes, of course, lovers can be friends. They can share secrets with each other, deal with all challenges of the life separately or together, plan things together, open up to one another, make and do things together, laugh out loud together, smile at each other, eat and drink and be merry together, of course, too!

If there ever was a spark between the two people, can they be friends without the need to get physical and bond again together on an emotional level? What if they fall into the same old pattern of love making and bonding and sharing on deeper level again?

Could this ever be the case? Could this ever happen, at all?

I do not know. I have not got a clue. I have no idea whatsoever. I may yet have to experience it. I may yet have to see it. I may yet have to feel it. I may yet have to view it. I may yet have to crave it. I may yet to be starving for it. I may yet become hungry for it.

Have you experienced your friend as a lover and your lover as a friend, vice versa?

As I am pretty sure there could be written hundreds if not millions of books speaking and talking about this very subject.

Relationship is a chapter by itself. And it is a huge chapter. And it is a massive chapter.

Perhaps we should just come down and take in what comes to us. Enjoy every single each person that happen to appear in our life. She is there for a reason. He is there for a reason. Perhaps we may be concern. Perhaps we may be learning the greatest lesson of ours right now. Perhaps we have been teaching people around us without our even noticing it, even mentioning it, even realizing it, even knowing it.

Perhaps we have been the greatest lover of all to somebody right now.

Perhaps we have been the greatest friend of all to somebody right now.

Perhaps you have been having and enjoying the greatest lover of yours right now at this very moment.

Perhaps you have been having and enjoying the greatest friend of yours right now at this very moment.

Could this be the case for you?

Could this be the case for your lover?

Could this be the case for your friend?

What lesson or lessons would you offer to your best lover of all?

What lesson or lessons would you offer to your best friend of all?

What lesson or lessons have you been learning and teaching yourself?

No matter what we do, no matter where we go, no matter what we say, there are going to be lessons to be learnt and lessons to be taught and given and there are always going to be people surrounding us, supporting us, navigating us, helping us out, admiring us, loving us, hating us, imagining us, visualizing us, kissing us, adoring us, hugging us, holding us tight, sleeping with us, embracing us, thinking about us, dreaming about us, wishing us well, directing us, crying out loud for us, emerging with us, entering with us, waiting with us and waiting for us, making sure we are okay, asking us about our day, drawing a goal list with us, singing with us, dancing with us, listening to music with us, etc.

How are we going to make sure that all the relationships we have last for as long as possible and we are getting along nicely with one another?

How are we going to play our own part and develop soft skills in order to get on with each other?

This is never ever ending.

There is no short cut to our journey.

This story is still unfolding.

This story still continues.

This process is still under the construction.

Be patient as everything comes to you in its perfect timing!

Happiness is a choice, not a destination!


And I may just as well end this topic just for the time being…..

Thank you very much for taking your time to read!

J











(1024 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment