Translate

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Men provide, women receive.

Men provide, women receive.















Women need to feel cared for, understood, and respected, and men need to feel trusted, accepted and appreciated.

For all this time I have been living next to the opposite sex, I had no idea how they brain functions and how they themselves think and feel. And in all the fairness, I still do not have a clue, and I feel I am not the only one in this matter as I am pretty much sure for most majority of population the very thing is true, so we all are so in the same boat.

What could you do in order to attract your dream man?

What could you do in order to attract your dream lady/woman?

How could you make your dream man feel as a man?

How could you make your dream lady feel as a woman/lady?

Relationships between men and women are not always easy ones. They all require a great deal of patience, a great deal of learning, a great deal of understanding, a great deal of tolerance, a great deal of respect, a great deal of teaching, a great deal of time, a great deal of love, a great deal of admiration, a great deal of gratitude, a great deal of appreciation, a great deal of space, a great deal of sharing, a great deal of give, a great deal of take, a great deal of receiving and giving, a great deal of mutual want, a great deal of mutual need, a great deal of mutual passion, a great deal of mutual desire, a great deal of consciousness.

I believe as long as we are living we will still be learning about and from each other, from one another points of views.

There are so many lessons to be learnt and to be considered and to be appreciated and to be grateful for.

Men love to provide for the woman of his dreams. They love to give and satisfy the woman of his dreams. They love to be asked to do the favour for the woman of his dreams.

Women love to be cared for and loved by the man of her dreams.

To be valued and to be appreciated and to be loved and to be respected and to be adored, and to be heard and to be counted on, and to be yearn for, and to be desired.

Never give up on anyone!

People need to feel connected, people need connections with other people, with other human beings.

We are meant to be with other people, to learn from them, to learn about them, to love them, to kiss them, to hug them, to embrace them, to speak to them, to talk to them, to chat to them, to write to them.

I have been longing for, searching for, perhaps even waiting for, looking for someone, for a like-minded soul, for someone who is on the same wavelength as I am, someone I can share my deepest desires and dreams with, someone I can show my true colours to, someone I can show all my weaknesses, all my worries, all my concerns, all my lessons learnt, all my sad spots, all my hard and tough lessons, all my hardships, all my cry, all my hunger, all my craving, all my starvation, all my achievements, all my successes, all my articles if possible, all my crazy memories, all my favourite songs if possible, all my friends, all my pals, my family, my cat, all that and more I would love more than anything to share with someone special in my life so I could do the very same thing for someone else special in my life in return as well, too.

Have I been successful so far?

Have I found this special someone in my life?

Have I found someone I can click well with?

Have I found someone I can connect on so many levels?

Have I found someone I can call my very own?

Have I found someone I can love deeply and honestly and be loved deeply and honestly in return?

Have I found someone who is on the same wavelength with me as I am?

Have I found that special person in my life where we both feel effortless next to each other?

Have I found someone who I love passionately and who I feel passionate around?

Have I found someone who loves me passionately and how feels passionate around me?

Have I found someone who can even read my mind, like telepathy?

Have I found someone who can actually read between the lines?

What a feeling that could be?

What an inspiration that could present itself?

What a joy that would be to be around?

What a passion that would mean and that would be for both of us involved in the relationship?

What blessing that would represent for me, for him, for both of us simultaneously?

Are you in that kind of relationship? Or are you looking for one?

If you are in that sort of relationship, how long have you two been together? Have you been learning lessons along the way about each other? What have been the most loving and sweetest moments? What have been the not so good moments?

Have you felt jealousy?

Have you felt discouragement?

Have you felt lonely?

Have you felt alone?

What and when was your most passionate moment between you two?

How do you feel when you are not getting what you need?

How do you feel when you are not getting what you want?

How do you feel when you are not getting what you desire?

How do you feel when you are not getting what you crave for?

How do you feel when you are not getting what you are hungry for the most?

How do you feel when you are not getting what you are starving for the most?


May we all find what we are looking for, what our very own hearts are longing for….. J


(1006 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment