Translate

Thursday 1 August 2013

Let the Adventure begin…. :-)


Let the Adventure begin…. J









What adventure do I have in mind?

What adventure am I referring to?

What adventure am I thinking of?

What adventure am I considering?

What adventure am I thinking about?

What adventure am I planning on?


You cannot teach a person anything. You can only help him/her find it within himself/herself.

I have decided to enjoy the month of August to my best ability, to my best knowledge, to my best interest, to my best enjoyment, to my best opportunity, to my best experience, to my best pleasure, for my own best sake.

The first day of a month of August.

My first day of my adventure.

How has this day been going so far for me?

Yesterday was a chat after some pause!

Had a couple of sleepless nights recently, yesterday seemed to be catching up on some sleep of mine.

I have been trying to organize everything on the paper as well as in my very own mind.

How can we judge a person? Have we walked in their shoes? Have we experienced all that that they have been through?

Who are we to say what is right/correct and what is wrong?

It is all in our minds? What do we perceive? What is our attitude to the specific situation? Is it good or is it bad? How can you view the entire and the whole situation differently?

We all may have heard that whatever happens to us, it is only for our very good.

Everything works out great in the end, after all.

What would be of more benefits to us?

How about thinking of what we want and desire rather than thinking about what we lack, what we do not have?

Have your thoughts been mostly negative or are they positive for most of the time?

I have been dealing with quite a lot recently, from all direction, from all aspects, from all walks of life. I have been asking lots and lots of questions myself and looking and searching for the answers all at the same time simultaneously.

What have been influencing me lately the most?

Who has been influencing me lately the most?

What can I do to make it better?

What could I possibly do to make it even better than better?

What should I focus on?

What could I do about my situation?

Who could I ask for a piece of advice?

Who could I ask for a helping hand?

Who could I ask for a help?

Time is running.

Time flies.

We cannot stop the time.

Some people say time is against us.

We all have the same amount of hours in a day.

We all have the same amount of days in a week.

We all have the same amount of weeks in a year.

We all have the same amount of years to enjoy, to embrace, to love, to spent, to celebrate, to fulfil, to count down.

Is there a song that turns you on?

Is there a person that turns you on?

Is there a photo that turns you on?

Is there a picture that turns you on?

What does actually turn you on?


Coming back to think about me again. What does actually turn me on? What does satisfy me? What does fulfil me? What does run my juices flowing? What does turn my passion wild?

Being with my family, being with my sister, being with my cat.

Having the support I need and I crave for. Having being understood by the ones I love and by the ones who love me.

What is there today, does not necessarily need to be there tomorrow.

Are there things, the people we may take for granted?

Is there anything that we count on but in fact we should use more caution?

The quieter we become, the more we hear.

Is it really that simple? Is life really that simple? Do we just complicate it ourselves?

Do we just complicate everything?

We do yet all the answers, yet still looking for them. Where?

Some days are happier than others. That is the fact. We, or especially, our moods can be influenced by many aspects. Our perception of things plays a huge rule on what our day is going to look like. Are we going to wake up with the smile on our face or is our day going to be one big frown?

Are we going to be self – indulged or are we going to serve others?

Are we going to be self – absorbed or are we going to give more of ourselves to others?

"Everything you are seeking is seeking you in return. Therefore, everything you want is already yours. So, you don't have to get anything. It is simply a matter of becoming more aware of what you already possess." 

Here are ten examples of empowering beliefs to try on:

1. The past does not equal the future.
2. There is always a way if I’m committed.
3. There are no failures, only outcomes—as long as I learn something I’m succeeding.
4. If I can’t, I must; if I must, I can.
5. Everything happens for a reason and a purpose that serves me.
6. I find great joy in little things… a smile… a flower… a sunset.
7. I give more of myself to others than anyone expects.
8. I create my own reality and am responsible for what I create.
9. If I’m confused, I’m about to learn something.
10. Every day above ground is a great day.

Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.

It is a fine thing to have ability, but the ability to discover ability in others is the true test.

You are never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you are never as bad as they say when you lose.

Because I am going to have the best August ever!! JJ


(1010 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment