Translate

Sunday 25 August 2013

Inspiration

Inspiration








I have been waiting for the sign.

I have been waiting for something to guide me.

I have been waiting for something to show me the way.

I have been waiting for something to give me some signs.

I have been waiting for something to provide me with opportunities.

I have been for the signs of guidance.

I have been waiting for my mutual muse!

I have been waiting for an inspiration.

I have been waiting for my motivation to kick in over and over again.

I have perhaps been even waiting for my spirit to show up.

I have maybe been even waiting for my angel to show up.


What is your inspiration?

Where do you go to look for it?

Who is your inspiration?

Where is your inspiration?

Have you got a muse that you can call your very own?

Do you have somebody who is the greatest inspiration you have ever had?

Is there a muse out there who guides your every step of the way?

Where do you got to get your motivation going?

Where do you motivate yourself the most?


How do you regain your strength after a break - up?

Have you ever told yourself to never go that lane ever again?

Because you just cannot simply take it anymore!

Are you going to put yourself on the line again and start exercising?

Are you going to put yourself on the line again and begin eating more healthily?

Are you going to put yourself on the line again and start dating again?

Are you going to put yourself on the line again and begin meeting and making new, interesting, fun and like - minded people like yourself?

Are you going to put yourself on the line again and start looking for a position?

Are you going to put yourself on the line again and begin searching for and looking for the passion of yours?

Are you going to put yourself on the line again and start fighting for what you believe in, for what you hope for, for what you desire, for what you are passionate about, for what you crave, for what you are hungry for, for what you are starving after, for what you want the most, for what you need the most, for what you dream about?


How many times have you already tried?

How many times have you already failed?

How many times have you already succeeded?

Do you need to apologize or is it too late?!


What would you do if you lost all the directions in your life, if the purpose of your life seemed to get and was absolutely and totally and utterly lost, if you have tried all of the options, if you feel absolutely and totally and utterly wasted, if you did not know whatsoever what to do, what next steps to take, whose advice you should take and listen to, when your very own mind wanders in too far away lost places, when you feel confused?


Have you been betrayed?

Have you been left alone and lonely?

Have you been cheated on?

Have you lost all of your property?

Have you lost all of your possessions?

Have you lost your loved one?

Have you lost all of your money?


How do you possibly start all over again after all you have worked for so long and for so hard got lost and vanished and disappear, was demolished and destroyed, removed from the face of the earth, even maybe misplaced, perhaps?

Do you go back and think of all of your success and achievements up to date?

Do you write in your gratitude journal?

Do you express your appreciation for everything that you have already gained up to date?

Do you go outside for a walk?

Do you go and do some exercise?

Do you enjoy your favourite meal?

Do you enjoy your favourite drink?

Is there a special person that is always there for you, to help you remember and recall and celebrate everything that is already in your life, in your possessions?

How and where do you get your batteries recharged again?

Where and how do you regain your strength all over again?

Everyone, every single person in the world has been hurt, betrayed, sadden, upset, got angry, got disappointed, got tired, got frustrated, got stressed over.

If not yet, it will. This is a part of the learning, this is a part of the journey, that is life.

How do we go about resolving any situation we find ourselves in, by reaction or by being proactive?

I have learned the hard way on so many occasions the sweet taste and a little bit of sour taste of life. Perhaps I should speed up the process of learning by not making the same mistakes again, perhaps I should even learn from those who have been there and who have done that. Perhaps I should even ask for an advice earlier. Perhaps I should read different books, perhaps I should read more, perhaps I should write more, perhaps I should speak less and listen more, perhaps I should make more new friends, perhaps I should even eat different types of food and drink different sort of drinks, perhaps I should study a different object, perhaps I should exercise more, perhaps I should sleep more, perhaps I should relax more, perhaps I should chill out more, perhaps I should be more helping, perhaps I should behave differently, perhaps I should act differently, perhaps I should visit more places and countries and states, perhaps I should visit more people, perhaps I should apologize, perhaps I should teach more, perhaps I should practise compassion more, perhaps I should be more grateful, perhaps I should be more appreciative off all the things already present in my life, perhaps I should love more, perhaps I should smile more, perhaps I should laugh out loud more, perhaps I should be more giving myself, perhaps I should not be so closed minded, perhaps I should not take myself so damn seriously!



(1012 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment