Translate

Monday 4 November 2013

Will you marry me? Can a woman ask a man to marry her?

Will you marry me?
Can a woman ask a man to marry her?








Will you marry me with all the flaws and all?

Will you marry me with the temper I possess?

Will you marry me with all my dreams and ambitions?

Will you still marry me with all my insecurities?

Will you marry me with all the troubles and challenges and worries?


I would never imagine myself being in love with someone who is already married.

I would never imagine myself being in love with someone who smokes.

I would never imagine myself being in love with someone who may be already dating somebody else.

I would never imagine myself being in love with someone who has a ginger kind of hair.

I would never imagine myself being in love with someone who may be taking drugs.

I would never imagine myself being in love with someone who is ..... .

And ah yes, I have imagined myself being in love with someone who is caring.

And I have imagined myself being in love with someone who is somewhat sensitive, too.

And I have also imagined myself at least zillion times being in love with someone who adores his family.

And I have imagined myself being in love with someone who has many friends around.

And I have imagined myself being in love with someone who has a steady job which he enjoys waking up to every single each day.

And to be honest, I wanted somebody who already possess a car.

And I also wanted somebody who is an owner of a cosy house.

Yet, all this and even more has happened to me and I could never be happier and more grateful and more appreciate of this very situation happening to me!!

My intention is not to postpone my happiness.

My desire is to enjoy my happiness right now at this very moment.

This article is not against nor for all or some of the above.

What is it that turns you on? Do you know what that is? Then I would strongly recommend you go for and after it!

Woman forgive but do not forget.


Men forger but do not forgive.

1 comment:

  1. Remarkable things here. I'm very stisfied to see your post.
    Thanks a lot and I aam looking forwatd to contact you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete