Translate

Friday 2 August 2013

BOREDOM – doing nothing at all!!


BOREDOM – doing nothing at all!!







My second day of my adventure trip.

And no, it is not all about boredom. It is not all so doomed. Well, at least I hope so and think so in my humble opinion.

I have been thinking recently about the power of vision. About the power of having something so real, so deep, so raw, so organic, so honest, so authentic, so pure that it will always be known to you why you are doing what you are doing, when you are doing what you are doing, where you are doing what you are doing, with whom you are doing what you are doing, how you are doing what you are doing, etc.

The person in question should be returning back from place B to place A today.

I have been disconnected from technology since yesterday midnight. Yes, those kinds of days come in handy from time to time.

And I am also going to keep myself very busy!

The creativity is stirred when something is not working.

If everyone is happy, there is no such a desire to create, to be passionate, to be willing to put the money where our mouth is.

Be patient for everyone else you meet is fighting the same battle as you are.
I refuse to be anything but happy!

Can you possibly fall in love with someone in a month time??

The person in question remains the person in question.

Now, those bullet points above are my thought processes, I am afraid. Yes, a bit confused but that is just the way it has been for the past couple of months.

Having chatted to my sister today definitely helped. Having someone who truly understands and feels a similar way as I do.

So, what was the today’s topic anyway?

Ah yes, boredom in all its glory.

What is there to do when all the books have been read and finished from cover to cover?

What is there to do when all the songs were listened to?

What is there to do when all the packing has been done?

I could go on and on in this way but I am pretty sure you are getting the point by now.

We all need a reason, a passion, a purpose, a higher calling to call our very own. To have someone to get up to, to sleep next to, to cook for, to make bed with and for, to give flowers to, to sing a song to, to write a book about, the feed, to clothe, to write a note to, to pack a lunchbox for, etc.

Without a vision, people perish.

Have you found your reason yet?

Have you found your passion yet?

Have you found your purpose yet?

Have you found your calling yet?

The days as they have been unfolding for me are always a mystery for me and in my very own eyes.

And in my humble opinion, this is just the way it should be. We should expect without expecting anything much happening extraordinary in return. However, we should still remain in faith and truly believing. Believing in miracles, as only those who believe in dreams, can also dream and experience their coming into reality. As simple or as profound as it may sound, of this I am so sure!

Perhaps going for a long, very long walk should help. Actually I am pretty sure it will do just the trick.

Clearing the mind, getting rid of all the thoughts that does not serve me or anyone.

My actions have direct and/or indirect impact on the people around me. Every thought has energy, is vibrating on the level I myself am vibrating and energizing.

So, just to keep this in mind, we may as well have and hold only positive thoughts.

If we, if I can only push myself just a little bit more, just a little bit harder. Things are going to fall into place. Things are always going to work out for my very best in the end, even though I may not be seeing it all at this very moment.

I am getting ready for my next chapter in my life, mentally and physically as well. The chapter that will start to be read very soon, by me and by the ones around me who know me, who love me, who help me, who mean well with me, who adore me, who wish me luck, who wish me success, who wish me health, who wish me every achievement, who wish me every of my dreams come true, who wish my every my goal come to completion, who wish me only happiness.

How lucky we actually are?!

What more could we possibly wish for?

What more could we possibly dream for?

What more could we possibly dream about?


Are we in a possession of every single answer?

Are we in an argument with authority?

Are we in a no friendly zone with our very own mind?

How can we possibly finish all the unfinished business of ours when our very own mind races up and down in waves and fluctuate so fast and so often?

How can we possibly quiet our very own mind? What would work for us and what would lead us astray?

Where is the way?

What is the way?

Who is the way?

Why is this the way?


Are we responding to our very own intuition? Have we been listening?

Are we responding to our very own instinct? Have we been listening?

Are we responding to our very own gut feelings? Have we been listening?

Are we responding to our very own hunch? Have we been listening?


Are we slowing down or are we speeding up?

What volume are we playing on?

What frequency are we using?

What dramas are we participating in?

What songs are we singing/listening to/playing?

What book are we reading/writing about?

What sort of people are we surrounding ourselves with?

What roles are we playing?


(1003 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment