Translate

Sunday 2 July 2017

Things turning 180 degree!

Things turning 180 degree!


How do you really, really feel if and when the things have turned 180 degree for you?
How would you actually feel, for real like?
Be it for good?
Or be it for not so good?
Would you say to yourself, 'You are off to great places? You are off and away'?
What is going to happen next?
A new journey? A new chapter? A new lesson? A new learning? A new book? A new song? A new piece of writing? A new something that you cannot just put your finger on?
What are you feeling right inside your body?
Your initial feelings can tell you a lot.
Where does this going to lead?
Lot of questions are running through your mind and your head?
Which one to answer first, if any, if only you knew the answer!
Is this timing here for a reason?
If so, what to do, where to go, to whom to speak and about what?
Take your time, rest your weary and tired head and mind.
Because, who else could do that for you but yourself?
How can you quite possibly not to listen to yourself, to what you feel, to when you feel it, etc.?
I need a shower.
I need some sleep.
I need to rest my every bit of myself, my body, my soul, my mind, my head, my heart!
Feed the mind what it wants and needs to be fed with!
Free yourself from all unnecessary stuff, from all that does not serve anybody around plus you!
Let them not change you, for yourself is just one, unique self, cannot be ever replaced!
Let me challenged in a way that makes you grow, makes you develop the skills you need!
The door, or a window for that matter, is open for you and awaiting your entrance...


Thank you for your time and for reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment