Translate

Saturday 8 July 2017

(asking) Questions after questions.

(asking) Questions after questions.


When is the life finally going to turn around to your advantage?
When are you going to finally find your forever person?
When are you going to be happy from inside out, finally?
When are you finally going to start eating more healthily?
When are you going to begin doing some more exercises, finally?
Looking forward to finish that song, that article, that book, that painting, that poem, that special something to you?
So, when is this going to finally happen to be done by you?

When am I going to finally speak up my mind to all the people in that regards?
When am I going to put myself first and think of my health and sleep as a number one priority?
When am I going to finally make memories worth remembering and writing about, or, at least, speaking/talking about?
When am I going to finally stop crying and stop feeling sorry for myself and enjoy every little moment that has been given to me and be totally and utterly happy with myself and all?
When am I going to build my own life according my plan and start a family with all that it includes in, finally?
When am I going to start and successfully begin ticking off the things on my to do list?
When all the problems with this or that is finally going to be finished and completed and accomplished?
When would be the day when it can all start, when the happiness is going to pour itself in?

When would we know all the answers to our questions? Or is that even humanly possible?
What if something does not work based on our agenda, would we know what to do next? Would we know what to do at all?
What if we want to be alone, for some time, from time to time? Would we know how to go back to a reality after such a break? Would we be even able to regain our own energy back? Considering the amount of time needed, for ourselves?
Can we ask better questions to receive better quality of answers??!!


Thank you for reading and your time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment