Translate

Monday 24 July 2017

I expect something good to happen to me!

I expect something good to happen to me!


What is the chance of happening something good and great to us when we believe and know this is going to be true for sure?
Or what is the chance of this happening to us if we only hope that it may happen, actually?

The power of believing and knowing that this is going to happen, every day, if we know it, we feel it, we trust it is rather huge!

I can say every day, before I even wake up, something great is going to happen to me today.
It can be anything I wish for, from my dreams and ambitions to anything that my mind can conceive.
Anything I hope for!
Anything I dream about!
Anything I believe in!
Anything I see it coming into a reality.
Seriously, anything. So, in that case, why would we stay at the ground zero, if the sky is the limit, so to speak?!

Have you ever experienced that before? You knew it with every cell in your body that this was going to happen to you and this was going to be great?
Sometimes, of course, we may not feel so sure of this, or of anything, for that matter. Yes, this happens!

So, what are you expecting to happen to you today, and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow?
Perhaps, some wish you have been dreaming of becoming real for a very long time, and now, happening in a very near future?
Does that have something to do with yourself, your family, your career, your pet, your car, your health, your friends, your house, your holiday, your money, your mind, your soul, your loved one, your heart, etc.?
Do you even see it coming into reality? Do you envision yourself already celebrating its success? Can you really imagine and feel it in your very own body??

I do hope so very much!!!


Thank you for reading and your time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment