Translate

Saturday 29 October 2016

when Questions get Answered

when Questions get Answered

1 question
2 questions
3 and more questions.

I love asking questions. To me it is the way to get to know someone closer or to get to know the information I am seeking for. To learn about things around me. Rather than speaking and talking all the time, just to take a moment or two or a real and deep listening to somebody or to something. We always learn more by listening than chatting, speaking about things and stuff that we already know about just to pass on the information to some other person/people.

Everyone has a question or a million of questions. You, me, he, she, they, a child. Children at school should be taught how to ask the right questions. If you do not like or you are not happy with the answer, well, try and ask a better question! Works like a charm! Every time.

I have many questions on my mind, yet, at the same time, there should be a space left that would leave me wondering. Wondering about the things that happened in the past and could teach me a lesson or two, wondering mostly about what is going on and happening right now, at this very moment, and, also, what the future has in store for me and the people I care about!

To take time and just see where this is going to take me, you, us. Should we dig deep or just let it be and be curious about what is coming next, right after, and live more or less for this very moment, right now – enjoying this very time that cannot be replaced by anything, by anyone! Should be preferably just go with the flow, slowly, floating, finding our way along the way, as the river does?!

To read one's mind. What is going on there? What is he feeling? What is he thinking about? What are his plans? What are his fears? What are his questions? To ask and get the answers. And vice versa.

We may be at the point, as in any other in the past, when we do need to realize that not everything should be totally and absolutely clear for us! The unique feeling of not knowing and of exploring the world that has been properly hidden before us, some time ago – long or short!

Perhaps we should as well embrace the unknown!!

And I may be never get this question answered, after all, and I guess that is okay, too!


Thank you for your time reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment