Translate

Tuesday 25 October 2016

THE STRONGEST CONNECTION EVER

THE STRONGEST CONNECTION EVER


If you are really lucky enough and have experienced at some point in your life or have been currently experiencing the strongest connection there ever is and was or has been, I argue you to hold on to it so tightly that even the loudest and the most dangerous and worst storm could not ever separate you from such a rare condition!

Tomorrow may never come, the moment to enjoy its all that has to offer is right now, at this very moment. The person may change in a way that you would not recognize them, any longer. Or you may change yourself. And, suddenly, you can find yourself stuck in one place, on a ride that does not seem to be leading anywhere.

I feel this connection so deep and so profoundly that nobody can ever tell me otherwise. I have felt that when we first met, and then the second time and the time after. I have felt that the first time I heard your voice, from the way you write, from the way you express yourself through emotions and feelings and the way you use art as a way of being home. The music you create and have shared with me, even though nobody before has had the chance of listening to it, yet, I was the chosen one. And I thank you for that!

From the way you have first touched me and kissed me. From the way you use your hands. From your ideas, your opinions, and from your views on yourself and the world around us. I will never forget all this and more that we have done together, so snuggled up, warm, nice, cozy, lovely & loving. You will always stay in my heart, deep down and very well rooted!

And from the way how you deal with your fears, and insecurities, how you deal with life's setbacks, and deals that do not seem to be working for you.

Very slowly, with hands, tongues, mouths, we unwrapped and untied ourselves, laying open gifts. Gave birth to each other again, as separate bodies who enjoy collision.
Anaïs Nin 

I want to both combat you and submit to you, because as a woman I adore your courage, I adore the pain it engenders, I adore the struggle you carry in yourself, which I alone fully realize, I adore your terrifying sincerity. I adore your strength.” ~ Anaïs Nin to Henry Miller

The reasons about why I feel the way I do and why my heart and soul has chosen you, I cannot give to you, at least, not for the moment, I suppose it was meant to happen that way.

May you see this, too, feel this, too, may you understand this. I am genuinely interested, I have opened up to you in many, many ways, I care about you. The music, the art you have shared with me will always be there with us together.

Yours in loving way...


No comments:

Post a Comment