Translate

Friday 21 October 2016

Counting the stars you possess (and the voices in my head)

Counting the stars you possess
(and the voices in my head)

The stars and all the little & big miracles.

When we look up at the stars in the sky at night, we could be lucky enough to stare, to observe and to spot miracles there when they are clearly visible. Using the metaphor here, we could also look for the miracles and stars in our own life. Sometimes, we may be luckier than at other times. Sometimes we may need to try a little bit harder to see, to feel, to experience such a beauty!

When we can be really grateful and appreciate anything that comes our way, feel thankful for even small, seemingly insignificant things, I believe something magical is just about going to happen.

The voices in my head is telling me this and telling me that. Should I listen to them? Should I follow through? Should I be ignoring them and shut them up for good? Should I be keen on listening to anything/everything they say to me? What are they, actually? Could this be my intuition? Could this be something that is helping me in any situation I find myself in? Could these be working for me and not against me?

Stars, such as family, having a loving and caring partner, a healthy baby, work that you really enjoy, house that is yours, an organic tree and garden, a dog or a cat, friends who you can call at any time of the day, parents, a stunning nature to be surrounded around, clean environment, lovely meals, beautiful sunsets/sunrises, etc.

The voices, these strings of intuition that have always been on your side. The voices that are here to show you the way, tell you what to say to whom, where to go and what to do. The voices that keeps you out of danger, that lights up when the emergency is coming, the voices that prevents you from falling, that warns you, etc.

How can we mix those 2 together? The voices + stars? The intuition + magics? Could we possibly intuitively go after all the stars? Can we search for them, seek them out, look for them in all the hidden places, in all those places that are invisible to those who do not practice gratitude and beings thankful and grateful? There surely is a way!


I am hoping they will be always clear to my face, and for you, too, and for anyone interested. 

Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment