Translate

Friday 28 October 2016

bringing back memories...

bringing back memories...


One aspect of life – memories.

We could look them in the eye, turn it around, twist it to the left and twist it to the right, we can walk over them, we can chew on them, spit them out, swallow them, gabble them down and drink them together with our favourite drink. We can use them, we can use them, we can cry over them, we can rely on them, we can laugh with them and at them, think of them all day long, without stopping, and yet, still, here they are again – with all their beauty. We cannot possibly escape this trap, if you will!

We can take advantage of them, we can use them as much as they can use us! And then we are going to find ourselves back on the treadmill. Sweating, beating ourselves out, complaining, not being happy and satisfied just about anything and anybody.

My memories, my stories, my life, my editing, my putting words together. You will always stay in my heart. I would not possibly forget the first day you have opened up. I would still remember the moment I was so happy. In a childish way. I will always remember the day I was sad and felt lonely, was alone. How could I ever forget the moment you kissed me in a (only you know!) for the very first time. I will still keep in my heart and soul your words you have spoken to me. I will also keep the moment close to my heart when I left home and fly over the big ocean. Without knowing where this is going to lead, how this is going to end. What and who is awaiting me over there and with what? I remember my first time at the enormous airport. The challenges that I have been through, and again, how could I ever forget the day when you mentioned the 'B' word. When you have fought for me in a way that has touched me so immensely that it cannot be matched! You will never leave my place and space in my heart, close to my soul. Ever! Do I know what I feel what I feel? No idea, at all!

My first ever blog post. And all the first times that cannot possibly be replaced. The people I have met and helped me in more way that I could have imagined. And the rest, too! The day I thought I was going out of my mind, insane in every way the person could find yourself. The never ending story about thinking of you, talking to you, touching you and you being absolutely in heaven! The funny moments, and memories that I share, that we share together. My own thing, my own life, nobody can ever touch this unless permitted. My chapters, my pen and pencil, my rules, my ideas, my agreements. My blank page that has been going to be filled with words and emotions every single and each day. Wait and see and you will see a lot happening....

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment