Translate

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Tears in order to find yourself!...

Tears in order to find yourself!...

A person could go through tons and tons of emotions during one single day! I can claim that as I can be also used as a proof of this!

One can cry, one can laugh out loud, one can smile at someone, one can laugh at yourself, one can love someone, one can hate things here and there, one can make silly jokes. One can make yourself go nuts, one can make yourself feel totally devastated. One can make yourself absolutely depressed. One can make yourself amazingly happy an those around them, too! One can teach others and one can also by taught by someone. One can feel a total pleasure, and one can touch the very rock bottom! One can feel as if they are reaching the best moment in their lives ever! One can by on total high or at the same time being on a total low...

When we reach the very low, there is, obviously no other way then get back up again and get and be better and better at working on ourselves. We can experience a fairy tale on a daily basis or else it could feel as if living in a total hell and only surviving the nightmare. The choice is up to us.

And then here come the tears.. that open up a brand new world to you up for your grabs! One or two tears, if you will, that can break the moment for you when you can say yourself that this is not going to happen, ever again! These moments can strike at any time, for any length, for many reasons, alone or with the company.

You have happen to come into my life. You have been on my mind, you have been on my mind for some months now, actually. If you could only cuddle me up being close to you. Snuggle up and stay like this till morning and then even harder and not letting go.. That is actually what you have wanted, what you have told me. In fact, I have missed the times we have been in contact, those butterflies feelings we both felt, so strongly! It has always been you and you must know this. And I know you have felt the same, not admitting this, but yes, it has been there. Day after day after day. I could cry my eyes out in order to bring you closer to me, to get in touch again, to have met again, to have spoken together again, to share music together again.
I have no idea where you are at the moment, but everything I have every shared with you was honest, loving, pure, authentic and genuine, as genuine as it can get. You are the person I care about, I think about day in and day out, my care and love in endless!

One can only and must get better now. Realize it and make it happen at whatever cost! Time is precious, oh, so precious!! There is not time to wait, as the preparation for anything is always before this thing actually comes your way. There is only way that is best for you, in your eyes, in your feelings and with your intuition!

There is so much my heart can give away...


No comments:

Post a Comment