Translate

Wednesday 22 November 2017

The article #XXX

The article #XXX


With each and every article I have grown a bit.

With each blog post I have gotten to know myself just a little bit more.

With each one I have gotten a new perspective.

It has been a long learning curve.

It has been my safe haven to go to, to run to.

It has been my best friend to talk to.

It has been my shoulder to cry on.

It has given me so much back, in return.

It has made me a better person, more patient, more constant, more willing and more diligent.

It teaches me valuable lessons.

Every blog post is different and unique in its very own special way.

Each article is my missing piece of my jigsaw puzzle in and of my life.

I have learnt a lot about myself, about the people around me and the world spinning around.

Today I am writing this one, today I am going to write another one, a next one in a row.

What is this going to be around this time?
What is this going to teach me about this time?
What is this going to give me back in return?

I am curious.
I want to know, really.
I want to be a better version of myself.
I want to learn more and more.
I want to make my life meaningful!


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment