Translate

Saturday 18 November 2017

I am grateful for....

I am grateful for....



My health.

My English speaking ability.

My passion for writing and art in general.

My family.

My ability to be open to life.

My experiences in life.

My travelling experiences.

My passion for cooking.

My ability to love and care.

My ability to listen to my intuition, my instinct, my gut feeling.

The nice messages I get.

My ability to drive.

My beautiful memories.

My ability to see, to hear, to listen, to taste, to smell, to touch.

My ability to walk.

For the soft and comfy and warm place to stay in and sleep in.

For my ability to forgive and forget.

For my speaking skills.

For my ability to be a good friend and a listening ear.

For my ability to breath!

For my plans and ambitions and aspirations.

For that is made for me and by me!!



Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment