Translate

Sunday 19 November 2017

show me the way.

show me the way.


Let me show you the way.

Let me see it through.

Let me see yourself.

Let me see the real you.

Show me the next steps I should take.

Help me with the next words I should say.

Put my mind at ease.

Put my body at ease.

Set my heart free.

Set my soul free.

And set my spirit wild and free.

Turn my words into actions.

Provide me with the answers to my questions, please.

Turn my reasons and whys into solutions.

Let me help myself by helping yourself.

Make myself happy by making yourself happy.

Let others treat you right and correctly by treating yourself well and right and correctly and vice versa.

Make it work, make it fun, make it great, make it interesting, make it big, make it huge, make it gigantic, make it enormous, making it memorable, make it unforgettable!!

Let us work hard & play hard!!


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment