Translate

Wednesday 19 September 2012

It is not what happens to us that counts, it is how we respond to it !!!


It is not what happens to us that  counts, it is how we respond to it !!!


I have had my share of learning, the hard way, that is. Perfection is an illusion that no one can ever achieve. Do not try to be perfect! Thrive to be outstanding, extraordinary! I do not thrive to be perfect, I desire to be human, with all the flaws, feelings, emotions. However, we should all aim to become excellent, amazing, great, awesome human beings.


Point taken?


Good!


There is no life without challenges. And you always have a choice how to respond to them.


We always have a choice.


If someone ‘left’ you, are you saying to yourself:

1.      Ah… I must be not enough


OR

2.      Oh… Thank God they left me, so they made a room for someone who is a better match for me.


See – you always have a choice! Do not complain. All things will work and fit together like a puzzle.

 Be happy NOW !!

Decide for the choice that makes you happy. Go with the one that makes your life more beautiful!
Thank you for being a part of my journey!! :)

Stephen R. Covey

“It's not what happens to us, but our response to what happens to us that hurts us.”


― Stephen R. CoveyThe 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change


No comments:

Post a Comment