Translate

Tuesday 4 September 2012

ENTREPRENEURSHIP

ENTREPRENEURSHIP

This is a HOT Topic, these days! I am aware of that; I realize that!

I feel I have always had an entrepreneurial soul and spirit. My parents may have planted it by putting in the seed, right from the roots to grow, even without them knowing it. They have always relied on themselves and only themselves! I am a hard working person who loves to read, learn, study, teach, lead, educate myself, better myself. I have dealt with most life issues without any one’s help and I definitely am self-conscious learner, self- independent and self-made person.

I do know that people become like those 5 people who they surround themselves with on a daily basis and, also, the books they read have an incredible influence on their destinies!

I prefer to make my own rules and be a leader of my own life!

Easily said than done!

Let us be Professionals in this Life field of ours!

What does taking charge of your life mean for you??

Things that worked yesterday may not be working today when we would be better off learning and preparing for tomorrow! One of the best gifts you could give to your children is Confidence. We live in a world of information. To be precise – overload of information. We are definitely not lacking resources. What we need it to Be Resourceful.

How do you achieve this?

How about by implementing your both sides of your brain! Your left side and your right side. Try new things daily. Invent. Put on your thinking hats. Be creative. Exercise your logical ability. Make up things and stories. Solve puzzles. Do crosswords. Have you ever done Sudoku before? There is always a way if you are willing enough and pursued yourself this is so. Believe and you will achieve!

Healthy eating and daily aerobic along with brain exercises go all hand in hand. Mind – body connection. Also, build your relationships and build strongly on them. Intimate relationship is the ground you build your life on! No one is an island; we need one another for support, advice, laugh and fun, friendship, business, Love. That is what we are made of. See, this subject was all about Entrepreneurship and it all turned to Love. Reason?

Love is where it all begins, Love is where it all ends!

Easy peasy! J

Good Luck & Never Give Up!!

And as always, please, share your opinions, views, comments, feedback.
Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment