Translate

Tuesday 25 September 2012

FAMILY



FAMILY


My family is very important to me.

My family means a world to me.

My family is very special to me.

My family is part of me.

My family is what I am made of.

My family is My Everything.

My family has shaped me.

Whatever your family is, love them! They did the best they could with the resources that they had at that time.

I have recently visited my parents for a couple of days. I had not seen them for a very, very long time! I am so proud of them! They are as happy as they can be! We had a wonderful time together. I chatted to my Mum into wee hours and went for a 2 day trip with my Dad. I spent some time alone with each one of them! It was awesome, beautiful, great, lovely.

I learnt a lot; I taught some. We smiled, we laughed, we almost cried, too!

I felt a connection and closeness. Being with someone who truly and deeply loves me, who cares about me and who means well for me. It is a magnificent feeling which I wish for everyone.

Take the time today to connect with your family for whatever reason or at least take a think about the relationship you hold toward them!

Looking forward to your comments J



No comments:

Post a Comment