Translate

Thursday 16 August 2018

Things to still yet experience!






Things to still yet experience!


Still some places on Earth.

To be so much in love again.

To taste new food and things.

To drink new drinks.

To learn about the new culture.

To swim with dolphins.

To plant a tree.

To have a child.

To run a marathon.

To try pottery.

To write and publish my very own book.

To create and produce music/a musical piece/a piece of music.

To create art to live on and stay on for good.

To have all my dreams come true.

To learn about myself.

To enjoy life to the fullest.

To explore everything and all not yet explored.

To invent something new and useful for all and everybody.

To find happiness inside of myself.

To be artsy and creative in every way, about myself, about life, about my surroundings, to be curious and playful at all times!

And more!!


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment