Translate

Monday 6 August 2018

Hear me out!


Hear me out!


Hear me out, what I have to say!

Listen to me.

Listening.

Reading between the lines.

Watch out for me.

Looking after me.

Taking care of me.

Understanding me.

Listening to what I have to say, all and everything.

Listening to what I have on my mind.

Listening to what is in my heart.

Listening to what is in my soul.

Listening to all my spoken words.

Listening to all my unspoken words.

Listening to my body language.

Listening to all of these as there is so much to tell, so much to say, so much to listen to.

Listen to what is about to be said.

Predict the unpredictable.

Save the best and enjoy it.

Tolerate and respect.


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment