Translate

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Please, give me a sign of what to do, where to go, who to talk to, and about what & why?


please, give me a sign of what to do, where to go, who to talk to, and about what & why?


The life is a rollercoaster, no doubt about that!

Sometime we are at the top of the mountain, and at other times we are so very down, so very deep.

I might also add that the life is unfair and I would fight everything for make it just a little bit fair for everybody.

We are here, and there is a reason to it.

We have an important task to do here. Do we know what that is? Have we discovered it yet?

Have we already found our other half?

What if we have but they do not know about it yet, they may not even have an idea about it. How to go about this? How to make a progress? How to proceed next?

Have we eaten yet?

Do we take care of ourselves?

Do we take care of one another?

Do we respect each other?

How do we obtain more strength?

Please, tell me what to do?

Please, tell me where to go.

Please, tell me what to say and to whom.

Please, show me the way out of this maze, from this puzzle, in my life.

Please, provide me with knowing how to be a better person, a better version of myself.
Thank you!


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment