Translate

Friday 9 December 2016

Watching each other...

Watching each other...


Watching each other.
Watching one another.
Checking each other out!
Checking one another out!

The energy we give out. The energy we receive. The energy we seek out. The energy we can process. The energy we need. The energy we crave. The energy we want! The energy we share. The energy we look forward to! The energy we are made out of! The energy we are surrounded by! The energy in itself.

Search me! Connect with me! Contact me! Watch me! Look for me! Get me!

Feel me. Feel me the way I feel you! Touch me again. Touch me the way I want to be touched by you and you want to touch me. Please, open up and stay open.

Sometimes the energy going through my entire body is so vivid, is so live, is so real, is so true that I cannot help myself and it but to go through it and with it. I can feel it with my every cell, with my entire being, with and through all my sense.

We should never ever deny ourselves the feel and the experience of truly and deeply feeling. When you are checking me out and I have been watching you, doing this and / or that. You must feel it, the nice vibration, the lovely sensations, the energy between us, the passion, the music that is there for us to bring us even more closer and enjoy every minute and second of this beautiful and unique connection!

Again. Do it again and be happy with me! Whatever happens, let it be.. open your mind and body and soul again to me! Stay open and stay close to me, again, please! This is my pledge to you. And I know you know what I mean by this.

You are free, free as you want to be and want to feel. I am only here to watch you, to care, to share, to laugh with, to be happy with and about. To be here whenever and whatever and wherever. Patience, trust, understanding, time and more that is exactly what I have in store for you, and you must know that!!!


Thank you for your time and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment