Translate

Saturday 10 December 2016

I could not help but wonder....

I could not help but wonder....


why do we feel more connected to other people than others?
Why do we 'click' with some people more than with others?
Why do we feel better and at ease with some and not with others?

Obviously, there are many reasons. The attraction, the genetics, and more. We may feel attracted to some and be attracted by and to many. We can open up to some people and share our inner most secrets, but may have difficulty doing so with the rest.

Why some loves will stay in our life forever? He is this person to me. Lots of people cannot forget the love of their love that has touched them on so many levels.

With you, I do not know what to do, what to think and what to feel. Maybe you feel it the same. How much would one person like to get inside somebody else's head, and feel what they feel, their feelings and emotions. Everything.

How to get across and share with you all that is still left unspoken? How to get across to you and tell you what I think and feel and what you mean to me in my life. Just the photo of you, just some little nugget about you and I am there again. I have this very special connection with you, including my mind, my body, and my soul.

Listen to me, listen to what I have to say, because it is special, so special. So important, it means so much to me and you should and you must know this. What is going on in your world? What have you been up to? Recording? Working? Celebrating? Meeting family? Creating your interests? Talking and listening?

And that is why I have been wondering. About many things, currently going on, in my life. Why is it that you go up and down? Once feeling red and then feeling blue? Can you, please, open up again to me? Speak to me? Talk to me? Share with me? And trust me, trust me like never before, like you know you can trust me with all that is bothering you, that is sitting on your mind for ages, and I would understand and you will feel being understood by me. What a lovely experience is it? Don't close up and do not you ever give up! But show up and get in touch, reach out to me, because I am waiting and would appreciate your interest and your initiative!!!


Thank you for reading and your time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment