Translate

Friday 2 December 2016

A journey of a thousand steps (words)... .. always begins with the first step (word).

A journey of a thousand steps (words)...

.. always begins with the first step (word).


Today is your/his birthday.

From a baby to a grown up person.

From the chapter one to a never ending story. Like your life. Like my life. Like his life. Like our life together. From a real life story based on facts to a fairy tale for children. From a conception to being born. From the beginning right to the very end. From all the ingredients to the final product. For all the inspiration you have brought into my life. For all the moments of truths. For the nights without any sleep and with full of dreams. For all the ways that have made of me the person I currently am. For all that I have given to you and for all that you have provided for me...

Always on my mind, always in my heart, always in my soul, always on my body.

Just deciding of embarking on a journey that neither of us has even been before. More than just friendship, more than just love affair, more than just relationship between the two people! Making a decision of joining in a journey of togetherness. Of sharing things and ideas and opinions and love and laughs. Making the first move, asking the very first question, offering first the invitation, providing first the solution, giving up first the right to be right all the time.

There will always something that we have shared before, the time and moments, and place and occasions when we were there just the two of us, nobody else and the word was spinning just around us. Nobody was more precious, more important, more significant than me to you and then you to me. You just cannot forget this, you have to admit it, there is a way when it all falls nicely into its place. The smell of hair, the bedsheets, the music playing in the background, the lamp giving the light and making the shapes on the wall. The water, the drink after a love making, the lovely and loving exhaustion after all this, and more!
I love you and always will. I know you must feel this. You are not used to that, you are not knowing what to do, what to say, where to go, who to ask for an explanation.

It is what it is, the reason for it is unique and always worth it and no coincidence.

Please, may you know this, may you feel this, may you understand me. I mean what I say and I say what I mean!! For you.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment