Translate

Thursday 31 July 2014

FLOATING....



FLOATING....



What could be floating for you?

Would you compare your life to a river, to a floating river, to a river that flows?

Should we and could we leave our lives and let our lives just be, just float, just let go of anything planned, anything expected and/or unexpected, etc. etc.?

Have we just been floating through life?

Are we, every single one of us just responding to life's questions by floating along?

How have you been floating?

How have you been responding?

How have you been dealing with life's questions?


:-)




2 comments:

  1. Floating in repose to my calling. Non linear paths require floating. The moves can appear to take me away from my goal but in reality my consciousness needs to evolve before I can get my goal. Floating for me is surrendering to the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! I wish you a lot of 'Floating' moments.. :-)

    ReplyDelete