Translate

Thursday 21 August 2014

Being 100% authentic!!!...

Being 100% authentic!!!...


How hard it can ever get to trust the process, to trust your instinct, to trust your intuition, to have faith that all is happening for you and not against you?

Can we be 100% authentic all of the time?

Can I myself be 100% authentic all of the time?

Yes, indeed, it is still work in progress.

Yes, indeed, I myself am still work in progress.


My goal for today and every day right after and the following is to be and to strive and to achieve being the most authentic person I can ever be!!.. Period.


3 comments:

  1. Could you be anything but 100% authentic? I've hear it said that people demonstrate their level of consciousness in all their acts/words/thoughts. I then may be authentic to my level of consciousness, whether I am in agreement with that or not is another issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comment! Being 100% authentic in a way that is being you - whether this is being you in every way, in every situation, in every case. This could be healthy/not helpful or otherwise. And only you determine what is best for you!

      Delete
  2. I appreciate your comment! Definitely. Being 100% authentic in all we do, whether we feel it is healthy and helpful or the other..

    ReplyDelete